Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023- Job Vacancies in Kenya - EjobsinKenya

View latest jobs in Kenya 2023. Today Recent job vacancies, banking, graduate, oil and gas jobs in Kenya, Aviation Jobs and careers. E- Jobs in Kenya is No 1 Latest Jobs in Kenya website for Job vacancies in Kenya. Get Jobs in Kenya 2023 Today.

Jan 6, 2011

Next Year…New Attitude, Job, Career?

Is your attitude helping your career, or hurting it?

Here’s a quick quiz to see if your attitude could use a tune-up. Answer each of these with a yes or no.

* I often feel like I’m trapped and stuck.
* I often let fear of the future define how I see the world.
* I often feel angry and bitter about my situation.
* I often feel helpless to create the life I want.
* I often feel irritated with people who focus on the positive and possibility.
* I often focus on what I’m angry about.
* I often focus on the reasons why I can’t.

If you answered yes to any of these, now is a great time to ask, “How can I shift my attitude in the new year?” Because to a large degree, your attitude defines your potential.

Your attitude is your choice

I’m not suggesting that there is no reason for fear, or to be angry, or to feel frustrated and stuck. And I’m not suggesting that if you just thought positively, all your troubles would go away.

What I am suggesting is that you have a choice. You can either feed the negative in your situation by rolling in fear, anger, bitterness, etc., or you can find a way to bring a more positive perspective to the picture.

Simple logic

The world is unlikely to change to conform to what you want it to be (trust me, I’ve banged my head against that one for years!). So your options are either to wail and rail and shake your fist at the sky, or to say, “OK, here’s the situation. Now what do I do with it? How do I make the most of it? How can I be happy with the situation right now, and what can I do to keep moving toward a better situation at the same time?”

It’s simple logic. If the world isn’t going to change to suit the way you want it to be, and you desire a more positive experience in your life, then you’re left with the only thing you do have control over – what’s going on between your ears.


To Receive daily jobs In Kenya in your inbox,please subscribe here below. This entry was posted on Monday, December 27th, 2010 at 3:16 PM and is filed under OTHER JOBS. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

No comments:

Post a Comment