Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023- Job Vacancies in Kenya - EjobsinKenya

View latest jobs in Kenya 2023. Today Recent job vacancies, banking, graduate, oil and gas jobs in Kenya, Aviation Jobs and careers. E- Jobs in Kenya is No 1 Latest Jobs in Kenya website for Job vacancies in Kenya. Get Jobs in Kenya 2023 Today.

Jul 30, 2011

Cover Letter Example - Includes A Brief Salary History

I know most of you have a problem writing cover letters (and CV's) going by the daily emails we get. Here is a cover letter i did for a soft engineer. The cover letter has a bonus in that it addresses the all important question of where to put the salary requirement as requested by many employers.

Date

Dear (Employer),

REF: Job Application: Senior Software Engineer: Ref 02368

In response to your job posting for a soft Engineer, I have attached my CV for your review.

My background includes 7 years of C++ programming in a high volume transaction environment. I have a passion for coding and produce high quality code, of which I am very proud.

Most recently, my experience has been in the financial services industry and specifically Banks, producing systems to assist Financial Services clients maneuver the tricky world of portfolio planning and portfolio allocation. I am confident that my experience would be an asset to your organization.

I would like to schedule a time to discuss my qualifications and see how they fit with your needs for a Senior Software Engineer. Please do not hesitate to contact me to arrange a time. I am available by phone at XXXXXX or via email at bob@dash dash.com

I look forward to your response.

Signed.

Kimani xxxxx

As requested, my salary history is:XYZ Ltd: starting salary K'sh 80,000 current salary: K'sh 97,000+ Medical Cover
XYZ Software: starting salary K'sh 60,000 ending salary: K'sh 72,000

No comments:

Post a Comment