Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023- Job Vacancies in Kenya - EjobsinKenya

View latest jobs in Kenya 2023. Today Recent job vacancies, banking, graduate, oil and gas jobs in Kenya, Aviation Jobs and careers. E- Jobs in Kenya is No 1 Latest Jobs in Kenya website for Job vacancies in Kenya. Get Jobs in Kenya 2023 Today.

Jun 20, 2011

Your Boss Slapped U: What Would You Do?

If you are fan of Career Point, then you know we have been having a bit of IT issues which escalated on Thursday when the website was down much of the day. The problem with the website has been fixed and that goes for the emails too. Expect a more lively job site with the latest and unique jobs in Kenya and everyday your usual career article.

And talking of troubles, we got this email last week.The things that happen in our offices are just suprising…..

I work in an office and recently there was these incident.

M y boss came to work all pissed and everything,she asked me for a document she i gave her the previous day and I told her she hadnt given it back. After searching for it i found it in a file where someone else kept it. She got mad and aske dwho kept it there,i said i wouldnt know.

In a matter of moments she leapt out of her seat and gave me a dirty slap.

My colleagues were all over me trying to hold me so i don’t retaliate. I felt realy bad cause if it came down to a showdown,i’ll beat the hell out of her.

MY most senior colleague called and asked me not to make a formal report to head office that it’ll get her in trouble.
But everytime i remember the slap,i want to cry because,i’m not a defenceless person but now i can’t help it.

What would you do in my shoes

Send your career issues here careerpointkenya at gmail dot com.

More http://www.careerpointkenya.com/

No related posts.

To Receive daily jobs In Kenya in your inbox,please subscribe here below.

No comments:

Post a Comment