Latest Jobs in Kenya 2023- Job Vacancies in Kenya - EjobsinKenya

View latest jobs in Kenya 2023. Today Recent job vacancies, banking, graduate, oil and gas jobs in Kenya, Aviation Jobs and careers. E- Jobs in Kenya is No 1 Latest Jobs in Kenya website for Job vacancies in Kenya. Get Jobs in Kenya 2023 Today.

May 9, 2015

Help! My Boss Monitors My Every Move


“My boss monitors my every move”, What do i do?


No one likes being monitored or spied on, especially not in the workplace. Privacy is of importance, but spying in the office happens more often than you think.


Some employers monitor their employees to evaluate their performance, or determine security risks that exist.


Industries that are most notorious in the monitoring of their employees include pharmaceuticals, government jobs, financial services, insurance and telecommunications.


Cynthia, who works at an insurance firm relates very well to this.” At my place of work, my supervisor is constantly monitoring me through the company’s network.


If I stop working, or search a page that is not related to the company, he will right away call me into his office. This will usually end with him yelling at me and saying negative things about my performance.


I feel like I have no privacy in the office anymore. I’m worried he can be able to read through my emails and conversation with my friends. I am responsible with my time and I don’t see the need of him having to micromanage me all the time.


How do I make him stop?”


What advice to you have for Cynthia or someone in the same situation?


Dont Miss any Job Or Article Subscribe to Career Point Kenya by Email FOR FREE CLICK HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment